Budget Friendly Low Carb Dry Food

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't afford to feed their current dry food anymore. I was looking at American Journey on Chewy. The way I figured it's about 25% carbs if I did the math right. And it's $25 for 12 lbs. That's half of what I'm paying for their current food.

I'm just a little worried going with AJ cuz what if I run out and need to get some right away? It's only available through Chewy. I guess it's not that big of a deal. But I just wondered if there are any other brands that are comparable to that. They also eat wet food mostly. I can't seem to find anything else that cheap.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m in the same boat regarding chewy, I feed Natures Variety Instinct LID rabbit and it’s not in any local store near me. I make sure I always have an extra bag on hand just in case. If you can save up to have a backup bag, that might be worth a shot.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same boat here with Dr. Elseys. chewy is the only place i can get it. At least they ship fast. I try to order when i open my last bag, so i always have a bag or even two in stock. If they are having a sale i stock up a few bags :)