Bruce Celebrating His 1st B'day With Adway

Adway

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This has been most wonderful journey so far & even before I post photos, I want to express gratitude towards Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 , @Kat0121 , rubysmama rubysmama . Bruce was my first Pet ever & I have panicked so many times. & you guys were always there with Symapthy, advise & some techniques.
It's been some time since I was here, so if I have forgotten to mention anybody, I will rectify it as soon as I remember.
Bruce came to live with me on 1st Sunday of last May & that is the day I am planning to celebrate every year. It was only yesterday that I managed to throw a mini party for his B'Day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adway

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mia6 Mia6 ! We had a Great day. Little tiring with the kids being noisy, but fun overall.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adway

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
& here is Bruce's new GirlFriend... Her name is Angie.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy 1st Birthday Bruce. :banana1: :celebrate: :bday: :celebrate: :banana1:

You've grown up to be such a handsome boy. :catman:
And your new "girlfriend", Angie, is adorable. :catlove:

This has been most wonderful journey so far & even before I post photos, I want to express gratitude towards Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 , @Kat0121 , rubysmama rubysmama . Bruce was my first Pet ever & I have panicked so many times. & you guys were always there with Symapthy, advise & some techniques.
So glad we here at TCS were able to support, and advise, you during your first anxious days being a "cat parent". :petcat: Thanks for coming back and giving us an update. :)

And feel free to stick around. We've lots of threads where you can post pics of your gorgeous feline family. :camera:
Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy Birthday celebration to Bruce. :jive: :party2: :dance:
And welcome to his lovely girlfriend, Angie. We will be anxious to hear more news about the duo in the coming months. Please keep the pictures coming too. :cool2:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Bruce! We missed hearing about you. Hope you don't go away again. Oh, and Angie, take care of your boy friend.

Angie is a cutie, too!