Bring My 2 Cats In The Aircraft

miaandmila

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Meow cats lovers,

22497458_10154819213441712_840202662_n.jpg

First, I do not know if we are allowed to post this here but we are desperate and we need to find a solution to bring our cats with us...

My name is Mia and I am 1,5 years old, my sister s name is Mia and she is almost 1 year old.

If I am writing you today it is because my owners are going traveling back to their home town in March and we would like to come with them.

To be able to join them in the plane we must go to the veterinary get our vaccines and be microchip so we wont get lost.

A pets transporter MUST take care of us during the travel but it cost a huge amount of money and unfortunately my owner can t afford it.

$320 from Christchurch to Auckland

$2400 from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur

Plus taxes on the arrival...

We need your kindness to be able to join them.

We love them very much and we do not want to stay far from them.

Funds will be used to pay their airfare from Christchurch ( New Zealand) to Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia), cost of specialized blood work, Crate for travel and MPI (Ministry of Primary Industries) fees.

Gofundme: mia and mila
Click here to support "Help To Move Mia & Mila Home Fund" organized by Fizahbachik Onillon

Last edited by a moderator:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.