Breeder's Edge Oxy Mate Review?

aryia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,
has anyone used Breeder's Edge Oxy Mate? The ingredients look kind of sketchy for a prenatal vitamin but it seems to have good reviews so I'm on the fence about trying it.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, I’m not familiar with this. If your cat is fed a good diet with quality wet and dry food, she should not need it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aryia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, I’m not familiar with this. If your cat is fed a good diet with quality wet and dry food, she should not need it.
I thought so too. Not sure if I'm falling for advertisement or if it's really necessary, but my logic is that people take prenatals too and it seems to have a lot of good reviews. Curious if it's worth a try.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I thought so too. Not sure if I'm falling for advertisement or if it's really necessary, but my logic is that people take prenatals too and it seems to have a lot of good reviews. Curious if it's worth a try.
As said, it seems healthy cats dont need extras.. Also, cats can produce themselves many of the vitamines we humans cant... It seems extra E-vitamines may sometimes be useful, but its really all.

That said, if a found cat is emaciated, or a rescued cat had several pregnancies in a short time, or is reconvalescent, or have a very big litter, or such,
I do often recommend some nice vitamine paste as extra... Pet shops have such pastes.

I suppose this product mentioned may be an useful alternative tothese vitamine pastes, and has a similiar purpose.

If you wish to try so do it.... But its no point to do it with a healthy cat whom has access to normal, good nourishment.