Breed of my cat?

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she sure is a pretty Black and White Bicolour DLH girl!   Bella is a good name because she is very bella.  I   love the markings. 

From the front she has a slightly Norwegian look about her but I doubt she does from the side.  looks like her nose is more curved.  And I don't mean by that that I'm thinking she is partly that breed,  since they're not at all common ,  and anyway one just is not likely to find pedigreed kittens dumped at a rubbish dump.   ( and shouldn't find ANY kittens dumped like that!    I'm glad Bella was found by a kind person.)

Cats aren't like dogs that are usually a breed or mix of breeds.   There has been much less selective breeding of cats, most of them are mostly or entirely descended from random-breeding cats of their own area,  and even if there is a bit of some pedigree breed in them, it is often impossible to guess  unless it's some extreme feature or rare color.    And with breeds that started from random-breeding cats in a certain area who developed a certain look,  it just makes sense that other random-bred cats can turn out to have some similarities.   There are 3 main breeds of northern longhair cats -- the Siberian, Norwegian Forest Cat and Maine Coon.  all of them originally just developed on their own,  so it's normal that domestic longhairs often can look somewhat like one of those breeds.