Break the cycle of fleas!!

fitzleigh1985

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi again all,

I'm being basically driven absolutely crazy by all these fleas! It began in June when I brought my new baby, Piper, in our home. And it's been a war zone in here ever since. I have treated all 3 of them monthly with their Frontline, vacuum nearly daily now. And they are still itching all over the place and raining 'flea dirt' from one end of the apartment to the other! Can I treat more often with Frontline? Baths are out of the question with the two older cats, unless I'm in the mood to be skinned alive, which I'm not lol. I need to break the cycle though! Desperately!

Last edited by a moderator:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
So sorry you are going though this :alright:

Have you tried treating your home too, using a household flea spray ?
It might along with everything else your doing, just break the flea cycle finally ;)

I don't know if you can get anything similar, but here in England we can buy a prescription only household flea spray.

Here's the link below of the product - just might be worth checking if can get something similar.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/flea-treatme...ys-c-3_419/indorex-flea-spray-500ml-can-p-677

gatitabonita

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
About 3 weeks ago I rescued 2 kittens and as soon as they came home I bathe them, that's when I realized they had a lot of fleas, the very next day I went to the vet to get Activyl for the 2 kittens and my adult cat, I also vaccumed my whole house and I'm using raid flea spray all over, I usually spray it once a week just to prevent the cycle and also not to get an infestation at my house.

So far the Activyl had worked nice, they scratch the part where I applied it but that's because they got dry skin from it.