Bozita Tetra Packs Any Cats On This Food

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any one feeding their cats bozita tetrapcks what do you cats think of this what are their favs my two bsh kittens are on this food they don't like pate wet foods

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feed Bozita as part of my rotation, and my guys like and do well on it :) I think it's a pretty good food, especially for the price, and I always have some in.

The Smilla tetra packs are very similar to Bozita - worth knowing if Bozita is sold out. The Catessy pouches in jelly (yellow box) are pretty decent too. The ingredients aren't quite as good (as in there isn't a breakdown of different proteins used), but it's another chunks-in-jelly food that is very well liked. Miamor also have pouches of chunks in jelly, but they're a bit more expensive.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed Bozita as part of my rotation, and my guys like and do well on it :) I think it's a pretty good food, especially for the price, and I always have some in.

The Smilla tetra packs are very similar to Bozita - worth knowing if Bozita is sold out. The Catessy pouches in jelly (yellow box) are pretty decent too. The ingredients aren't quite as good (as in there isn't a breakdown of different proteins used), but it's another chunks-in-jelly food that is very well liked. Miamor also have pouches of chunks in jelly, but they're a bit more expensive.
Mine like the bozita turkey elk rabbit duck in jelly haven't tried the ones in gravy I did notice though that couple weeks after one of my cats was scratching took to vets who said wasn't fleas n looked in very good condition gave him injection n said it could be the cats an cat litter we had changed too or the bozita could be too rich. We feed kattovit also which is for sensitive skin he's doing well my other kitty no probs we feed four types in rotation they are not fed dry food

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never had issues with Bozita myself, but of course it's possible. Looking at both it and Kattovit ingredients, I'd guess the culprit could be the 'vegetable by-products' in the Kattovit or the cassia gum in the Bozita.

The cat litter could, of course, be responsible too, especially if you're using a scented one. If it were me, I'd do a trial of removing each product one at a time, and noting any changes. If you change too many things at once, you're no further forward in finding the culprit.

The other option would be an elimination diet, where you feed one single-protein food on its own, wait for symptoms to calm down, then trial reintroducing each food One at a time. An elimination diet is best done under veterinary supervision, though.
Skin Conditions In Cats

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpg image.jpg
I've never had issues with Bozita myself, but of course it's possible. Looking at both it and Kattovit ingredients, I'd guess the culprit could be the 'vegetable by-products' in the Kattovit or the cassia gum in the Bozita.

The cat litter could, of course, be responsible too, especially if you're using a scented one. If it were me, I'd do a trial of removing each product one at a time, and noting any changes. If you change too many things at once, you're no further forward in finding the culprit.

The other option would be an elimination diet, where you feed one single-protein food on its own, wait for symptoms to calm down, then trial reintroducing each food One at a time. An elimination diet is best done under veterinary supervision, though.
Skin Conditions In Cats
That's right no I'm not using a scented cat litter, I did notice though on one of the bags of the white cats an litter when I poured it in the cat litter trays it seemed a bit dusty just one of the bags this was yesterday so I'm not using it anymore the other bag of it was fine I will introduce you to my silverkings thanks for that adviceadvice

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, they are just BEAUTIFUL :loveeyes::lovecat3: BSHs, yes? I've always adored silver tabbies, though I've never owned one.
Thankyou very much yes Luther is silver tabby bsh n Zeus the silver spotty both very mischievous indoor spoilt cats