Boy or girl?

EMC78

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all,
Our new fur baby came to live with us yesterday., as we have not been to the vet yet, I wondered if anyone could help confirm if it’s a boy or girl please?

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it’s a girl, though dark spots with tabby kittens can make sexing confusing haha.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabbies are confusing but I actually think that's a boy :paperbag:. When you go in for kitten shots and de-worming ask the vet to take a look, specifically. Also if it is a boy the testicles will be more obvious in a few more weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EMC78

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tabbies are confusing but I actually think that's a boy :paperbag:. When you go in for kitten shots and de-worming ask the vet to take a look, specifically. Also if it is a boy the testicles will be more obvious in a few more weeks.
Thanks, I’ve been getting mixed replies on fb where I asked in a cat group also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EMC78

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You were right! He is a boy! 😻

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You were right! He is a boy! 😻
I thought possibly a boy from your pic. Years ago our kitten was said to be a boy by the rescuer but dvm informed us she was a girl😹 she was a black/ brown tabby as well.