Both Are Gone...

rainscats&dogs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently lost my 2 cats to old age/illness...My Miss Dimity, 13 y/o died in her sleep and Mocha Latte, 12 y/o (and my little miniature Dachshund 13 y/o) and all this in the last 6 wks.
I am about to adopt a Burmese, male from a shelter near me, so I am ready to "get back on the horse"....I miss all 3 of my babies though.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Friends, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is what I know about love. Love shared is not divided, it is multiplied. Bringing home a new cat does not mean that you will love your spirit babies less, just that your heart will stretch to hold more love. Yes, you will miss them, but slowly the joy of knowing them will overtake the pain of losing them. And love never dies, you know. It only changes form, and continues on, still Love. Love abides. Dimity, Mocha Latte and PuppyLove will be with you always. AND they will welcome your new boy when he arrives.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to the best cat-loving website, we're SO glad you're here!!

WOW. Just wow. That is an incredible number of life events to deal with.
If you don't mind my saying so, you are AMAZING!!!

That Burmese baby is coming in to a wonderful household - if you have any questions whatsoever about stress, food, toys, dishes, grooming et al for you and your new furbaby, we're here to help.

RIP Miss Dimity, Mocha Latte and little Dachshund sweetie, you all are now where your strength, beauty and grace have been returned to you, and there's no end to the play, toys, food, warmth and sunlight :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rainscats&dogs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to the best cat-loving website, we're SO glad you're here!!

WOW. Just wow. That is an incredible number of life events to deal with.
If you don't mind my saying so, you are AMAZING!!!

That Burmese baby is coming in to a wonderful household - if you have any questions whatsoever about stress, food, toys, dishes, grooming et al for you and your new furbaby, we're here to help.

RIP Miss Dimity, Mocha Latte and little Dachshund sweetie, you all are now where your strength, beauty and grace have been returned to you, and there's no end to the play, toys, food, warmth and sunlight :rbheart:
Thank you for your nice thoughts. I will have a lot of "babies" waiting for me when I pass.... It's good to know help is there for me if I need it.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were all together in life, and now together for eternity.......All of them shared a wonderful long life with the one they loved above all else, and who loved them back just as much. The bond you built with each and every one of them will keep you connected for eternity and bring you comfort when you need it most. That you are willing and able to pass on their legacies and open your heart further to a new love is heartwarming and you will be blessed for doing so. A new love is a welcome distraction from the emptiness in your life right now. It is a soothing balm to a broken heart. It is a way to send happiness and joy to those who passed over, to bring them the comfort of knowing you are on your way to healing, that the joy they brought you will be treasured and passed on to another. It would bring them peace to know you will find love again, that their place is secure, that they will live and love again through you.
"death cannot take that which never dies" and their love and the love you have for them is forever. They would never want to be a reason for sadness in your life, they only want what you would want if you were the first to go. What all love wants.... but of course we must grieve for the emptiness we feel, for the loss from our lives. But we can rejoice that we shared that love for a while, shared our lives and our hearts so completely. It is one of life's joys that makes our lives whole. Take care of yourself, i'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers......RIP precious Miss Dimity, Mocha Latte, and sweet dachshund boy, you are all together once more, all united for eternity. You will forever have a secure place in a loving heart, you will all be dearly missed. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet the one who loves you once again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your losses, but I am sure they had a wonderful life living with you. You will see them again one day and it will be joyous.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

rainscats&dogs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts concerning my babies that have passed over. Every once in awhile I hear Mocha Latte meow her little meow. I know they are safe and well now..
This is a wonderful site with great cat people on it....

MRK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was devastated for losing my Sadie Blue, and here you are losing three of your babies in such short time.
What a great caring person you must be, to dedicate yourself to make sure so many animals have the best of lives.
I know your new addition to the family, is a very lucky one. Your love is growing, not going away, as your departed pets still will have it forever.

rainscats&dogs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was devastated for losing my Sadie Blue, and here you are losing three of your babies in such short time.
What a great caring person you must be, to dedicate yourself to make sure so many animals have the best of lives.
I know your new addition to the family, is a very lucky one. Your love is growing, not going away, as your departed pets still will have it forever.