Bonded (Fur)babies

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Ares and Athena are definitely a bonded pair of absolutely adorable siblings. :catlove:

SweetLittleKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ares and Athena are definitely a bonded pair of absolutely adorable siblings. :catlove:
I have a bonded pair. One is a mama kitty, and I have been helping her raise her babies for almost seven months. The other half of the bonded pair is also one of the father kitties (there are two fathers), who I think is also her sibling. They are both TNR'd. Right now, after a snow storm where the snow began to fall onto my roof, then avalanched off my cabin roof onto the ground near their warming pads and shelters, from the tall Pine and Cedar trees all around us when it started to rain and get warmer, they BOTH went missing. Mama kitty is not one hundred per cent feral, but her mate is. Anyway, it seems unlikely to me that something would happen to them both, and I can probably figure that where one is, the other is. But I have been calling for Mama kitty all day, shaking her jar of treats, and this is not like her to stay away. At this point I do not know what is going on. I am always having to agonize over this colony. I want them to live longer lives. It's hard to accept that I may only be prolinging their life one day at a time.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
What wonderful photos! So sweet to see how attached they are to each other. :redheartpump:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww how sweet are they. It's lovely when they cuddle up to each other. :purr: