boiling gizzards

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:graycie wont eat the gizzards raw and i just boiled some diced and tried to offer her she turned her nose up to it so i mixed with her canned food to se if she will eat em is there anything thats safe i can add while boiling them to interest her?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:graycie wont eat the gizzards raw and i just boiled some diced and tried to offer her she turned her nose up to it so i mixed with her canned food to se if she will eat em is there anything thats safe i can add while boiling them to interest her?
Wow, Graycie! I would think she'd be chomping at the bit to get at them! They should be irresistible all by themselves. Does she like turkey and chicken cat food? I'd dice them up and mix them in this if she does.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Graycie! I would think she'd be chomping at the bit to get at them! They should be irresistible all by themselves. Does she like turkey and chicken cat food? I'd dice them up and mix them in this if she does.
yeah she loves both those meats and i gotta bowl mixed right now for her but i guess with raw if it doesnt have 6 legs or more and doesnt fly or crawl its not interesting to her :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am learning that some cats don't follow the Cat Rule Book. Maybe she just isn't into gizzards. Tuna is supposed to be addictive to cats but mine hate it.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Not all cats like gizzards, not particularly unusual, as far as I know. Both my cats are foodies and aren’t at all picky, but Jum would rather leave a gizzard I give as a snack if I don’t cut it up into tiny pieces. She loves whole raw chicken neck, though, so it’s not about the chewing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:well i have some feeze drying in the fridge she really liked the freeze dried ones i have given before will try boiling a tiny bit again and dice up a reallysmall amount with her dinner tonight:rolleyes:probably shouldnt have laughed at my sister when she was doing all kinds of stuff to disguise veggies mixed into other foods to get my nephew to eat his veggies:lol: