Bob mad!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very good to my cats. I really am. But you know the old adage about don't let sleeping cats lie? Okay, maybe I made that up. But Bob is really settling in nicely and even sat on my lap tonight. It's 3:30 in the morning and he looked so cute there, trying to sleep. I was taking pictures of him and this is the one I got just before he tried to knock the phone out of my hand:
20231112_032317.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bob did mention something about a brother in Japan! A brother named Frank. He moved right across Mount Fuji from the Japanese company DH worked for until he retired. Surely, this all must be a coincidence, as there must be millions upon millions of cats named Frank in Japan who have brothers named Bob in America. :lol:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH walked by, caught a quick glance of Frank and said, "Is that Bob?" DH also says Bob is the "strangest creature" and has "vampire eyes." I never saw it until this picture. Bob is definitely the most unusual cat I've ever had. And I mean that in a good way. DH does, too. He is so happy that Bob chose us. :redheartpump:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Bob did mention something about a brother in Japan! A brother named Frank. He moved right across Mount Fuji from the Japanese company DH worked for until he retired. Surely, this all must be a coincidence, as there must be millions upon millions of cats named Frank in Japan who have brothers named Bob in America. :lol:
Well, that clears up a mystery! I never had any idea where Frank came from, Mr H picked him up at a campsite when he was just a tiny baby and Frank couldn't remember where he'd worked or where he'd lived before.

A slight bout of amnesia I suppose. I'll show Frank the picture of Bob, see if it jogs his memory.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently, Frank set out to see Ted the Cave Man when he was only a kitten. He wanted adventure of the most dangerous kind. Fortunately, Mr. H found Frank's campsite and rescued him from a risky future at best. Mr. H is a hero and, if I must say, quite easy on the eyes. Sorry. I am old enough to be Mr. H's great, great grandmother and married at that. He is very handsome, though. IDK about Ted the Cave Man. I have my doubts on that, as I have formed a mental image you couldn't imagine. Frank seemed to admire him very much, however. But we must remember Frank wasn't basing is impression on looks.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am concerned Bob might take after his brother Frank, as he has ties to Japan through my DH and is somewhat fearless. :eek2: To the point that the vet only had him out of the carrier for less than four minutes! I think he was afraid Bob might do something, well, unpredictable at the very least. I was a bit suspicious when Bob asked me to give him best picture. I gave it to him and now I should probably start tearing the house apart to find that passport.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
If Bob ever made it to Japan he'd be more than welcome to come and stay with Frank for as long as he wanted. There's plenty of camping spots in their enclosure, and a lovey view of passing deer from the deck too.

And just in case anyone is wondering why Angie keeps talking about cave men, Mr H does actually have a friend who identifies as a Jomon era person. The hotel and campsite employ him to babysit small children. He takes them out on the lake in his hand carved canoe.

1700268246701.png

Don't worry nurseangel nurseangel If Bob comes to visit we'll make sure everyone stays on dry land.