Blue Wilderness recalls?

daniel625

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anybody know if the company "Blue" issued a recall on any of their cat food products either recently or within the last few years or so?
Specifically, their "Blue Wilderness Chicken Adult Dry" line of cat foods?
Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daniel625

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, well aside from some of the comments left by that board's users (some of which are on the vague side of things), I'm not seeing any cat foods listed on the formal list of recalls, so that's good I guess.  They list a Blue cat treat, but I never gave that to my kitty.

And Wellness is a Blue product?  I didn't know that!

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah it seems the dog side gets recalls fairly often but the cat one hasn't in a while. Didn't read the comments but sounds like I should lol

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you mizzely mizzely for that link. I just started the kittens on solid food and the shelter gave me Wellness kitten. I did notice a lot of canned cat food by Wellness on the list, but not the dry that they gave me. This could have been a bad thing if it had been recalled.

shadowplay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wellness and Blue Buffalo use the same supplier I think, and there was an issue with the beef from that supplier. I know Blue has had some recalls, so I keep my eye out, but it's rarely for the cat food and usually not the dry food. I've used Blue Wilderness wet and dry for my kittens and there have not yet been recalls on those kinds