Blue Ridge Beef products"?@#

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you run into the BRB products.....all my cats absolutely love them.  They have a kitten mix and a puppy mix that are both appropriate for cats.  They also love the natural beef mix and the venison.  I wasn't going to order the venison again because I have to mix in organs....but they loved it so much I guess I will "cowgirl up" and deal with the organs.  Just be careful that you keep track of ingredients....several have no organs included, and the natural beef mix has no bone, so you have to supplement accordingly.  

blueridgebeef.com

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just noticed the " ?@#"  in the title above.....that was contributed by Gideon...lol.  I didn't notice until I had already submitted it.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL I saw the title and thought you were mad at the product/company. Oh Gideon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is such  helpful boy....lol.  We use Google Drive for work documents....which are automatically saved.  He has made me go back and edit documents so many times.....  I have to make sure I email copies of any large documents to myself....he has managed to delete entire docs a few times.  How do they manage to step in exactly the right keys to do major damage????

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I thought the same thing!

Our local coop used to sell BRB, but they stopped, and now the organizer of the coop is grinding her own mixes.  Naturally, my cats don't like them. 
.  She had a "wild mix"  that was elk/venison combo, but it made Darko throw up, so I'll be giving that away to someone else in the  coop, since Darko was the only one who would touch it, but as I recall, I DID have to add organ meat to it.  I always keep some organ meat from Hare-Today on hand though, so it was easy it add.  I keep beef organ mix, turkey organ mix, and chicken organ mix.  I do that because I find that anytime I get a chicken or turkey grind, it has way too much bone in it for my "taste"
.  (15-18%), so I add about 1/2 lb of it to 2.5 lbs of the grind to "tone it down".