Blue Or Lilac Point?

Jimmy&VinnysMum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good Saturday, Cat Lovers!

I adopted my 5th-ever Siamese boy earlier this month from a rescue, which had him listed as a Lilac Point Siamese. He is ~16 weeks old, and was found as a solo kitten crossing a busy highway (poor guy). Obviously we have no idea what his parents were, and he's just the sweetest, craziest kitten. <3

My previous Siamese were Seal, Chocolate, and Blue Points, and my only Blue Point kid was from a breeder and his points were very obvious. My new guy (Vinny) has nose leather that's very grey, but his paw pads are slightly rosy. I got a pretty good shot of them both, plus the rest of his body (attached). In the light, his fur seems almost cinnamon at the very lightest parts of his colorpoints (particularly at the base of his scruff), but as you can see his haunches are definitely grey. His shoulders in some light also seem to have a cinnamon tint, which I don't recall seeing on my previous Blue Point.

Going by the face/colorpoints/nose leather I'm thinking he's definitely Blue, but the cinnamon-ish-cast fur/almost-rosy paw pads make me wonder if he's Lilac? Would love your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Attachments