bloody paws

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shes doing pretty good but I'm not sure about her stitches though because they look lumpy
Probably because they've been amputated. I'm not sure if you've had time to read the site I linked to but it really is eye opening to what a declaw truly is.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I don't know anything about that.  When do they come out?
I don't know either, but do the stitches need to be removed or are they disolving ones?   If you don't have any follow up with the vet you could always call them and maybe send an email or message with a photo attachment of her paws and how the stitches look?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

river blossom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm talking about where she got spayed. The vet said they used glue for her feet but its like liquid because when you touch it it moves. She plays like normal so I'm not sure if its serious.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
If the spay wound has healed and stitches removed or disolved and it looks a bit lumpy it may simply be skin knitting together andnew scar tissue.  As time passes and fur grows it should not be noticeable.   If the area is generally lumpy, looks inflamed, feels hot to touch, or seems to be painful or bothers her when you touch it then I would phone the vet for advice.