Blogging

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have thought about creating some sort of web based platform for my cats. People would tell me all the time that I should have with my other crew of kitties due to all their antics and eventual health issues. This new bunch are just as entertaining, thankfully tips and concerns about chronic health issues would not be a part if it at the moment if I did start one now.
If you're thinking of this, first ask yourself what you can offer that is different than your everyday cooking or gardening or pet blogs. Perhaps it's just your personality and how you convey your message that is appealing? Perhaps you are really good at experimenting with ingredients for something different, or are really good at making "fancy" meals quick and easy? Perhaps one of your pets has a quirk or personality that would allow you to train it to do cool things? Perhaps you have different ways and ideas on how to make a garden in any type of location? Perhaps you could combine them all and have a blog about pet safe indoor gardening and home made pet treats, using some of what you grow yourself?
IDK...Just some ideas.
Good Luck!!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been on and off with blogging. I prefer vlogging and have a youtube channel (shameless self promo: beyondsunrises if anyone wants to take a look!), but I'm starting to blog again, however I find it's more time-consuming than vlogging or posting on Instagram/Twitter so I often abandon my blog for longer than I'd like, but I'm trying to keep up at the moment. My blog is beyondsunrises and I also have an Instagram photography account with the same name if anyone is interested! (Yes, Toffee and Fudge have one too - toffeeandfudgemeow) :)