Black Lumps in Ears

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I just read through your post.
You are doing a great job with him.
Poor kitty. He has been through alot. He should be more comfortable with the soft cone. Of course, he doesn't like it. He doesn't realize it is to help him. He just wants to be cone free.
He is sure a beautiful kitty!!
Prayers he is 100 percent soon and cone free.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! That does look like a good cone!
Glad to hear the stitches come out tomorrow, looking forward to more positive updates! :vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kskatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tiggermarie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad he's doing better! It sounds like he's healing well. I know it's a lot of work to care for a kitty that's recovering. You're doing a great job!

LotsOfFur

Top Cat
Purraise
I just have to say Zeus is PRECIOUS! He looks like he's a tiny cat under all that fur! How are you both doing?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching this thread for a bit...

I am glad you found an answer to his ear cysts, a Vet who is knowledgeable, and that Zeus is healing well..

I love that last cone! it looks so much more comfortable than any others I have seen.

Zeus is so funny-cute looking after his surgery. He has so much fur. It is amazing how much the fur masks their real body. It will take a while for the fur to grow back, but you love him any way he looks...

Wishing you and Zeus the best....

keep us updated...

kskatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

LotsOfFur

Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww... :)

He is one precious kitty! So glad to hear how well he is doing :hugs:

kskatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zeus has had a time of it. He's had the cysts for several years, at least;. First vet removed what was reachable, that was it, no biopsy, just unknown. Cysts not to bad for a while, then getting awful. Try new vet, she does biopsy and actually has theory what it could be. Rare neoplastic skin disease, so rare there are no studies, no research, no treatment protocol; not even an idea. Cysts are so deep there is nothing to do but remove them. Confirmed by vets and surgeon at Kansas University.

150 mile trip, days away from home in a strange place, strange people. Knocked out, wake up with the world muffled. I only hope that the surgery did it's job, that the pain and itch were gone. That he understood that.

He is home and doing so good! I wish he didn't cringe when I reach to touch his head, but once I do he loves being stroked or scratched. The missing hair makes his eyes and ears look even bigger.  The pic of him from the side, with his head stretched forward, he reminds me of a turtle; otherwise he resembles a little gremlin. I think he is precious and adorable, as is.

Looking at him, having been able to help him has helped me after losing Sky.  Mr Man's hyperT seems stable, Moon's diabetes is still in remission. This has been a very long year.