Black Cats Only

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's so funny,I don't know why but your kitty reminds me of my aussie that passed away last year.he always had his tongue hanging out due to worn down teeth. He even had kind of the same coloring.he went almost all Gray in the face as he aged. i know this is cat only but I had to post a photo. Your cat is adorable btw Bullet.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

jmarkitell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both kitties are beautiful...Carpet, the one with the long hair just begs to be picked up and squeezed, like a roll of old school Charmin (Thank you Mr Whipple!). Jiro reminds me of my Binks, who is the hunter and provider for the family. I put bells on his collar but critters still don't stand a chance. If the 17 year locusts appear this year (and they are expected to), Binks will have plenty to keep him busy. *sigh*

Jim 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
what a beauty! i bet it is hard to give her back. It's too bad that black cats have such a hard time finding a forever home. I'm pretty much resigned that Patrick will stay with me forever for just that reason. This is Patrick in hunting mode.

faranbrygo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my boy. He's somewhat petite for a fella, but he was a runt who almost died of starvation/malnutrition when he was rescued. 

Him posing with an iPad last year for scale:

He's also very mindful of the safety of his human. Here he is protecting me from the holiday package my brother sent me:

Of course, the paper a package comes in is much more fun than the box:

And when I am sick or injured, I can't peel him away from me. This is when I was laid up with a bad knee injury. Of course, he would lie right ON the injured knee...

This is him letting my housemate know it's feeding time. We were weaning him off of dry food at the time and transitioning to wet. That mess around the tray is from ONE feeding.

This is my favorite picture of him so far. I was away on a business trip, and my housemate let me know he was doing okay: