Black Cats Only

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I still don't understand what it is doing on this site and just what is it?
It's a character from a movie, my cart looked like it, and someone thought it was cute. Kinda the end of the story there... There are pictures of things other than cats...
I don't watch this kind of movie, sorry I don't waste my time on this, I hardly watch any TV outside of news either for the same reason.
Didn't mean to offend, it's just a cute movie. XP

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a character from a movie, my cart looked like it, and someone thought it was cute. Kinda the end of the story there... There are pictures of things other than cats...
Didn't mean to offend, it's just a cute movie. XP
My daughters and I love the movie. We were talking about how in the movie Toothless seemed to have many cat like attributes with his facial features and mannerisms. 

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, she's so weird, she loves car rides and going back and forth between my boyfriend's shoulder and mine.
I've had one cat, Audrey, that enjoyed riding in the car.  We used to bring him with us on vacation every year.  He loved traveling - cars, hotels, the whole nine yards.  

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have Halloween cats too (orange and black).  Yours look so cute together.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have Halloween cats too (orange and black).  Yours look so cute together.
Thank you!  Have you heard of Cole & Marmalade?  They're internet kitty starts and their videos are soo fun and cute to watch.  :)  They are also a halloween pair.

bribri

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've had one cat, Audrey, that enjoyed riding in the car.  We used to bring him with us on vacation every year.  He loved traveling - cars, hotels, the whole nine yards.  
That's so cute! I have another cat, her name is Harley. She HATES car rides. She and Selina are pretty much polar opposites on almost everything lol.