Black Cats Only

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havent posted the Honeybun kitty on a minute.. shes doing good, her new thing is-well if i knock stuff off the dresser at 5 am to wake the hoomon up for breakfast... why not knock stuff off at 3 for a midnight snack?

I try to ignore but but when youre tired and you know a few treats means u can go back to sleep...:dunno:

View attachment 279016 View attachment 279030 View attachment 279033 View attachment 279034
*Here I am in my pink satin and floofy bed, with my phone. Feast your eyes on PURRfection.* :hearthrob::bigeyes::hearthrob::loveeyes:

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Classic rock, played in working cover bands many years so did dance/pop stuff too. Gotta keep the butts moving in the bar scene, ya know.

The Bug showed up in my yard, starving o' course. Semi-feral, "intact" , violent and nasty....he's now "retired" and indoor 2 years. Come a long way, he has. Owns the freakin' place. View attachment 278980
Aww... I just wanna go up to him and be like "Who's got yer belly?"

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This was my mom's cat for 17 years. She got her when I was in high school, but had to put her down a couple years ago. I was in my mid 30's at the time. Crazy how long LittleBit was around. She was such a sweetheart. I've never known a more gentle cat! She never hissed, bit, or scratched anyone. Whenever I'd visit, she'd wake me up by gently pawing at me with one (precisely ONE) of her claws ever so delicately scratching at my shirt. Just enough to get my attention, but never enough to hurt. Then she'd start meowing and head butting me when I started to stir, until I got up and pet her. I miss her so much. I'm a very stoic person, but I cried a bit when she was put to sleep. :( I still makes me sad, even two years later. She was such a great cat!
LittleBit.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was my mom's cat for 17 years. She got her when I was in high school, but had to put her down a couple years ago. I was in my mid 30's at the time. Crazy how long LittleBit was around. She was such a sweetheart. I've never known a more gentle cat! She never hissed, bit, or scratched anyone. Whenever I'd visit, she'd wake me up by gently pawing at me with one (precisely ONE) of her claws ever so delicately scratching at my shirt. Just enough to get my attention, but never enough to hurt. Then she'd start meowing and head butting me when I started to stir, until I got up and pet her. I miss her so much. I'm a very stoic person, but I cried a bit when she was put to sleep. :( I still makes me sad, even two years later. She was such a great cat!View attachment 279671
:hearthrob::bicolorcat::hearthrob:
10325_1225350800374_1427132454_30681171_1792713_s.jpg
My heartfelt condolences for your loss of her! A beauty and a geek! A cat after my own heart. May she watch over her loved ones here on earth until you are reunited in due time.