bipolar cats

caity_bean

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
greetings:) i have 3 cats gary (3y) tofu (1ish y) and rudy (3m). we just got rudy did the order of introductions and we are at the stage where we let rudy out for about 10 mins 1-2 times a day w everyone and some days it goes really well, some days they just observe him w slight hissing from the two babies at rudy here and there and some other days it’s real bad like hissing all the time from the two babies at rudy swatting him hard gary mounting on top of him biting his neck. we are wondering what we can do if there even is anything to do because we try to incorporate treats to all for good behavior, try to incorporate toys to all but seems like maybe they just need to sort it out? i’m not to sure but if there’s other advice anyone can give that we haven’t tried yet i’d love to hear it:) see below 3 babies in order rudy gary tofu ♥

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yep, it is just cat stuff. Any time you add a cat to the mix, no matter how many you have, there's going to be some readjustments of the Social Order of the Household. And believe me, cats capitalize those words! If there is no blood/pee/poop on the floor, and no hunks of fur in the air, they're not fighting, they are having heated discussions about this.