Beware of Facebook Cat Groups

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like your kitties are purrfectly happy. No loving creature laughs or plays every second of their lives. However, they can be loved every second and that’s happening there. It is obvious from your post that you are doing everything in your power to make life grand. Just do that to the best of your ability and ignore any nay sayers Cat grass? Lol Some keep it down and others don’t. Two of my cats have been kind enough to always throw up in a cat dish. Another favors my bedroom slipper! I have been growing fresh catnip and no one has thrown any of that up yet. I pinch off the new tips and bring it in for them from the hanging baskets outside. Maybe that would be fun for you both. Love, love the photo! They look very happy. It’s so great that you were able to keep them together. The bonds between cats are quite strong and precious.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont let em bother you with their opinions and they are just opinions only your cats are loved and cared for have a safe place to live in luxury.pretty sure they wont have anything to say if/when their out door cats gets nailed by a car or eaten by a coyote/dog risks and dangers your cats will never have to face. not only that. the Chaparral fire is outta control in diego to and atleast your cats are easy to find worst case and you need to evac easy to pack them up and leave no having to abandon them cause you cant find them. be safe hoping that fire is out soon for you guys