Best Toys For Our New Adult Front-declawed Cat?

KittyCookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello!(:
My family adopted a 5 year old calico kitty on Sunday off of Craigslist. She was front declawed by the previous owner in November of last year. I can't imagine how traumatic that was for her, especially after having her front claws for 4 years and then one day they are gone!
So I was wondering what are some good toys for front declawed kitties? So far she has a Cat Dancer, a mylar ball, a plush catnip filled strawberry, a little plush thing attached to a string and stick attached (so we can play with her), a little plush mouse, and some catnip teabag toys.
Thank you!(:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She might also like one of the larger toys that she can hug with her front legs while kicking with her BACK claws. If she likes catnip, there is a great Catnip Banana on the market that my cats love.
catnip_banana.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyCookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She might also like one of the larger toys that she can hug with her front legs while kicking with her BACK claws. If she likes catnip, there is a great Catnip Banana on the market that my cats love. View attachment 180032
She is crazy for catnip! I will look into getting her that banana. Thanks!(:
In my experience all declawed cats still love a good scratching post. SmartCat The Ultimate Scratching Post
Thanks! I'll try to get her one soon!(:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have small toys like mice or tiny nurf balls that I throw and she chases after. Really likes it when I throw it in my shipping trash! Still plays with wand toys. Also throw stuffed animals Fer favorite wand toys are the boinks bamboozler and Go Cat Catcher.also Neko flys and laser lights
P1000082 (1).JPG
P1000073 (1).JPG
P1000082 (1).JPG

Last edited: