Best Products for "Bush Dwellers"?

narelle

Lover of Cats and Catfish
Young Cat
Purraise
I wasn't sure where to post this, I hope this is alright.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of products that suit the needs of "bush dweller" cats. Jackson Galaxy breaks cats up into different categories based on where they like to spend their time, which is where I got the term, but my cat was a literal bush dweller. She's a feral that lived in the bushes outside my work before I brought her home.

She will be an indoor cat from now on, but I'd really like to find ways to make sure she's comfortable inside. I've got a couple of cave-like beds coming in the mail and I've looked at trees and scratchers that have enclosed areas, particulalry on the bottom. One in particular I really liked that had one door but lots of little peep holes to look out of, but its too big for my current space.

So what kind of products have you used that your "bush dwellers" particularly liked? I'm mostly thinking cat furniture, but if you have any other ideas of things she might benefit from I'd love to hear those as well.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
We used to have a bit of camouflage netting that we hung around the tiers of cat trees that our Sybil really enjoyed when we first brought her in (even if we could never tell when she was behind it.
 We also found that organizing baskets were a big hit particularly the fabric foldable ones you can pick up at Ikea.