Best Of The Best At Ragdolls Around The World

MsKatieB

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
RAGDOLLS AROUND the WORLD: It was surreal! We traveled to Orlando this weekend to a show with exquisite Ragdolls from everywhere! It was a Ragdoll Congress, so we didn't know what to expect. My senses were in overload with so many beautiful Ragdolls! We were so thrilled when our 17 month-old baby boy was awarded the BEST of the BEST Ragdoll Alter! What an amazing honor for our sweet IW SGCA Riterags Lexus! We were just as floored when our 13-month old baby, RW QGCA Riterags Aspen Glow, earned SECOND BEST of the BEST! He may have also Supremed! We are SO grateful, and such proud Ragdoll parents! Thank you Riterags Ragdolls Deb and Marc Parks for our special boys...they are our hearts!
At RAW, we were able to visit with friends, and meet new Ragdoll folks from other states and other countries! I was so happy to see my friend, her hubby, and her Ragdolls all the way from Colorado!
Everything at RAW happened so fast! It was a well-run event, with wonderful, helpful people. Thank you to the Skyway Cat Club members, Theresa Kempton, Mary Riddell, Debbie Stoyer, the judges, everyone behind the scenes, and our Trophy and Rosette sponsors! They were beautiful! What an amazing experience!
Congratulations to all the winners!

Best of the Best Kitten, Cat and Alter (Left to right..I am far right)

Awards: Lexus Best of the Best Ragdoll Alter
Aspen: 2nd Best of the Best Ragdoll Alter

Lexus before the show.

Lexus at the end :)

Lexus at intermission

Exhausted Ragdolls

Allbreed Judge: Edith-Mary Smith
Lexus (right): Best Ragdoll and Best Alter
Aspen (Left): 2nd Best Ragdoll and 3rd Best Alter

Allbreed Judge: Toni Jones Aspen: Best Ragdoll and Best Alter

Aspen: "Are we done yet?"

Lexus: Best of the Best :)

Last edited:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: I'm just some random dude on the internet and am finding out that Ragdolls are another breed of cat I need, along with Snowshoe and Bengal. :lol2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MsKatieB

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you... I am truly humbled by all of this.
Remember... I have only shown my Ragdolls for a year now. I started with a pet Ragdoll kitten, and knew absolutely nothing! We almost gave up when our baby lost it all in CFA. We regrouped, and then things turned around when Lexus achieved 'International Winner' status in TICA...and now the Best of the Best at the renowned RAW Ragdoll Congress! I could never ask for anything more from my sweet, beautiful boy. He has come full circle, and has made history after all! He did all this in spite of my lack of experience, and connections in the Cat Fancy. And in spite of all my mistakes. I will always remember this time, and I will always be grateful for my little Ragdoll that could!! I love you Lexus! You are my little Superstar...