Best litter for 2 kittens and a cat

charlismom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Any suggestions on safest litter for kittens and best for odor? Right now I am using Worlds Best, along with finishing up a bag of cat attract I had gotten for 2 feral kittens I trapped Dec. 16th. Now they are fine with using box and don't need Cat Attract anymore, and although I scoop all boxes at least twice a day, would like your litter experiences. I initially stared Worlds Best with my Charli so I didn't have to worry about her possibly ingesting, (she was playing a lot in her litter). These two, Maggie and Rosie, just use their box for what it's meant for, no playing in it, so I can pretty much switch to anything. Thanks.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Dr. Elsey's Precious Multi Cat Unscented Litter ( in the blue bag).  It's low dust and has great odor control.  I have 2 indoor boys and 3 boxes that I scoop daily.  I have been using it for years. 

fluffybeard

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I use pine pellet litter, the Petco brand. It's basically the same stuff as Feline Pine but the pellets are a little smaller. My cat didn't seem to have any issues with clay litter, but I switched to pine for my sake, cause I couldn't stand the dust and smell of clay litter.

I live in a small studio and never had an issue with odor with the pine litter. It just smells faintly of a forest, lol.

The major problem with pine pellets is that some cats simple won't use them, even with a slow transition. My cat used it right away, no problems, but he is also a muscular 17 pounder with large paws. I can imagine more petite cats may prefer smaller sized litter.