Best Kitten/all Stages Food

DandysMum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’m on the hunt for a great kitten/all stages food with the least amount of fillers. We have used Whole Earth and Taste of the Wild. Both of which I’m finding out are not all that great. Help please!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat was on wellness core chicken and wellness core turkey/duck. I got her 5 weeks old. 2 years later she eats dr elseys clean protein chicken or turkey. My other 2 cats eat variety of meats from wellness core,Daves cats meow,hounds and gatos(I want to try next). I think wellness core canned is a good starter along with other meats. Try to give her a variety of meats. Weruva is not good choice even though it is low carbs-just ask my cat! All 3 are at a healthy weight and active. They get chicken,turkey,duck,beef,lamb,and fish every 2 weeks

HPeters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I personally recommend Royal Canin- they are expensive but top quality and offer a wide variety of diets. I dont like the idea of all stages food as kittens have a different dietary requirement than adults than geriatric- think of it like if you ate baby food your entire life

Richard2121

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I will recommend a food that, if your cats will eat it, it has great nutritional value and its fairly economical because it comes in 13 oz cans. Holistic Select is the brand. If you look at the above posted link for Cat Food DB, it gets fairly high scores. Unfortunately my cats did not like it but I would give it a try! Its grain-free, has a high protein content, comes in multiple flavors, and has prebiotics in it to support digestive health!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I will recommend a food that, if your cats will eat it, it has great nutritional value and its fairly economical because it comes in 13 oz cans. Holistic Select is the brand. If you look at the above posted link for Cat Food DB, it gets fairly high scores. Unfortunately my cats did not like it but I would give it a try! Its grain-free, has a high protein content, comes in multiple flavors, and has prebiotics in it to support digestive health!
Another brand I wanted to try. I will wait to see if Petco will sell it next year since your cats did not like it

Richard2121

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another brand I wanted to try. I will wait to see if Petco will sell it next year since your cats did not like it
Or you could order from Chewy.com! They stand behind their products and if your cats don't like the food, they typically refund your entire order and don't make you ship it back :) I have had this happen on numerous occasions and I have never ended up with the bill for the food. Free 2 day shipping on $49+ too!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Or you could order from Chewy.com! They stand behind their products and if your cats don't like the food, they typically refund your entire order and don't make you ship it back :) I have had this happen on numerous occasions and I have never ended up with the bill for the food. Free 2 day shipping on $49+ too!
I use chewy alot. I plan on trying the Daves restricted diet pork so my cat that needs a restricted diet will have a different meat besides turkey and chicken