Best Day In History!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After 22 months and 29 days, Black Friday and her Daughter, Clawed-Ya (now nicknamed Bundt Cake) have left their temporary house, and are ensconced in their Forever Home, with their eight Brothers and Sisters. They're cautiously accustoming themselves to only the enclosed sunporch and one sitting room - with French Doors allowing them a glimpse into the main house - and they're wary, but their long journey from feral cats, born wild, to wild-born Parents, to just plain cats, is over, and just plain cats are very best cats of all.

"Instead of dingy velveteen he had brown fur, soft and shiny, his ears twitched by themselves, and his whiskers were so long that they brushed the grass. He gave one leap and the joy of using those hind legs was so great that he went springing about the turf on them, jumping sideways and whirling round as the others did, and he grew so excited that when at last he did stop to look for the Fairy she had gone.

He was a Real Rabbit at last, at home with the other rabbits." [Margery Williams]

Welcome home, my beautiful girls.

friday_clawedya.jpg

Last edited:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for both you and them!
You are truly a great person, taking so much time, effort and love un order to change their lives for the better.
If you can post any pictures, you know I would be elated to ser them, as seeing cats photos is my personal nirvana.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited for you and your kitties!
:party3:

Not to mention you now have a guest house instead of a cat house.
Kieka Kieka - Yeah, yeah... if you're coming to visit, you'd better hurry. I saw a stray cat in the yard three days ago - the first I've seen in more than a year - a pretty little tuxedo kitty. Hopefully it simply escaped from a neighbour's house, and has found its way home, but just in case... well... you'd best call the airline tomorrow morning, or you and those Snowshoes will be sleeping on Friday and Clawed-Ya's couch.

;)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
It's been a few days - how are your beautiful kitties enjoying being included in the family? They are so beautiful and so lucky to have someone who cares about them so much.

Have you just been adopted by a tuxedo cat by any chance?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ten days have passed now since Friday and Clawed-Ya came into the main house. Each day they seem a little more settled in, and spend more time at the French doors, looking at and chatting with the other kitties. Late this afternoon, Friday looked through one door and seemed to say, "okay - I'm ready to come out now." Perhaps to-morrow I'll let them explore a bit beyond the sunporch and front sitting room.

It's quite nearly two years since they came "home" from their spay surgeries, into a new world where nothing would chase them... where it never rained and never snowed, and was never too hot or too cold. Last night, sitting on their sofa, Friday fell asleep in my lap, with Clawed-Ya sitting beside me, pressed against my leg. Don't ever let anyone tell you that there's no magic in the world... the whole world is magical.

fridaywantsout.jpg