Best CBD for Cats?

RavenF

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
For those of you that have experience with this, which CBD oil do you find works best with your cat? I've had some good luck in the past with ElleVet Sciences products. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here as well. Thanks 🤗

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Search Results for Query: CBD
If you look over these threads, there should be a number of suggestions. I use Innovet which is organic, although I don't know from reading your other post about Maggie that worrying about whether or not something is organic is of the utmost importance. This product is not flavored and is very thick; others have used flavored CBD product and reported success.

If Maggie is on medications, make sure that there is not a CBD reaction of any kind. It is a pathway disrupter and can interfere with the absorption of medications either way...too strong or too weak.

CBD Drug Interactions: Which Medications Should You Avoid
List is at the end. One of the interactions is medication for hypothyroidism, so I would ask the vet about the medication for hyperthyroidism just to be sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RavenF

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Search Results for Query: CBD
If you look over these threads, there should be a number of suggestions. I use Innovet which is organic, although I don't know from reading your other post about Maggie that worrying about whether or not something is organic is of the utmost importance. This product is not flavored and is very thick; others have used flavored CBD product and reported success.

If Maggie is on medications, make sure that there is not a CBD reaction of any kind. It is a pathway disrupter and can interfere with the absorption of medications either way...too strong or too weak.

CBD Drug Interactions: Which Medications Should You Avoid
List is at the end. One of the interactions is medication for hypothyroidism, so I would ask the vet about the medication for hyperthyroidism just to be sure.
One of the interactions is medication for hypothyroidism, so I would ask the vet about the medication for hyperthyroidism just to be sure.
Thanks for pointing this out. I definitely will ... ❤