Best Cat Grooming Bag?

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all,
I'm looking into getting a grooming bag to make it easier to trim my cat's claws and start brushing their teeth. I wondered if anyone had recommendations? I've looked a few online, but some of them have bad reviews saying they're poorly made, they break/aren't sturdy, the cat can easily get out, the cat scratched through it, etc. I'm hoping to see if anyone with experience with a cat grooming bag knows of one that's durable and works well.
Currently, both cats are fairly cooperative with nail trimming, as we've been doing it since they were kittens. Sometimes I wrap them in a towel to make it easier, but other times they'll let me lay them on their back in my lap and squirm minimally as I trim. They never try to bite or scratch when having a trim, but they do sometimes wiggle a little or decide to run off. I try to make it as comfortable and quick for them as I can and reward them afterward with brushing and treats, but I feel like a grooming bag might help further as I've read it calms a lot of cats to be held inside it.
As for teeth brushing, the few attempts I've made haven't gone so well, especially with Jasper. Towels cannot contain him as he wiggles aggressively to get away. I'm hoping a grooming bag will help him calm down and be still so I can slowly work up to brushing his teeth.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for which bag works well for you and your cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll make sure to do some research before buying and then post my experience with whatever bag I end up getting here for everyone. 😁