Best cat carrier with wheels..preferably hard sided...?

myrnafaye

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, fellow Cat Lovers. I need a new cat carrier, one with wheels, as I have neck and back issues. I would prefer a hard sided one, if such a carrier is out there. Suggestions??

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Target has this one:

Kennel Direct Dog Crate - Gray

I found similar hard sided carriers with wheels through a Google search. They are all larger carriers meant for dogs.

Another option would be to use any cat sized hard carrier and use a small luggage-type hand cart to strap the carrier onto so it can be wheeled.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrnafaye

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your response. The carrier you indicated does not appear to have wheels...I need wheels because I have neck and back issues and carrying a carrier - even on my shoulder - is not an option. I need a carrier I can pull.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrnafaye

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LTS3, that medium one looks like an option. Maybe a little big but better too big than too small, and may fit my 2 cats if ever I have a need to transport both at the same time. I am not sure if it comes with a pull handle - if not, it may not be easy for me to use. Verna, the one you suggest looks fine but it is mesh..I think my cats feel more secure in something solid - they both claw the mesh carrier that I have.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, no handle. But you can buy a luggage / shoulder bag / duffle bag strap and hook the clips to either side of the carrier and use it to pull the carrier.

More options:

Alternate Amazon link:

Last edited: