Best Bowl For Flat Face?

MatildaMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My new persian has a very flat face and a VERY hard time eating from a regular bowl. I’ve also tried a saucer and a “whisker relief” bowl. These made it worse. He pretty much can only eat if the food is piled up in a bowl so that he can from the food on top. I ordered a slanted bowl so that’s on the way. But I’m doubtful it will work after seeing him unsuccessfully try something similar that I set up with a regular bowl. I’ll include a picture of his little flat face and the only way he is able to eat his food so far. I’d appreciate any advice! :)
My new persian has a very flat face and a VERY hard time eating from a regular bowl. I’ve also tried a saucer and a “whisker relief” bowl. These made it worse. He pretty much can only eat if the food is piled up in a bowl so that he can from the food on top. I ordered a slanted bowl so that’s on the way. But I’m doubtful it will work after seeing him unsuccessfully try something similar that I set up with a regular bowl. I’ll include a picture of his little flat face and the only way he is able to eat his food so far. I’d appreciate any advice! :)
I use this type plate. Matilda moves the dry around. I put it in a hill.

Attachments

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you feed her dry or wet? Dry would be harder for her to eat. Also my cat has trouble eating shredded chicken