Bengal news!!!

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For those of you that have been following, I was supposed to be getting Ramses sometime in June. I had been receiving pictures every week since he was two weeks old. Some of you may have seen the pictures posted by Nial and myself.

I was given the option to get Leo, a show quality kitty who's owners could no longer keep. He is a year and a half. He has a beautiful golden color to him and huge yellow eyes and in need of a loving home.

I am getting Leo tonight! Jacky and her husband are here with me getting ready to eat dinner in Sacramento before heading to the airport. He is on his way from his connecting flight right now. He is over Utah.

I know Ramses will get a good home and hope to hear about him in the future.

Pics coming soon!

brookesphynx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats!! Jacky has been telling me all about Leo on facebook. I was SO happy to hear that he got a clean bill of health! He's a gorgeous boy and I can't wait to see more pics and hear how your first days are with him!

Also, I wanted to say how impressed I've been with your breeder through everything. They've shown an incredible amount of honesty and integrity that is sadly, sometimes difficult to find.

Can't wait to see the pics!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a teaser pic of Leo, a few weeks before he left for California. And, just a very minor correction to Frances's post, Leo has vivid green eyes, which she will soon discover, about an hour from now.

BrookeSphynx, thank-you for your compliment, our hope is that Leo will be everything that Frances wanted in a bengal cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Leo's here! He seems a little grumpy, but he's had a loooong day! He's been meowing really loudly. He actually just passes out. He's using the dish attached to the cage to prop his head on. Hopefully, after some rest at home he can relax a little.

Thanks for posting the pic Nial! Sorry about the eye
color, some pictures looked yellowish to me.

I'll update again soon!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister has a new puppy and you should have seen Sancho and Leo playing last night.
My sister had the web cam on so I could watch.
That crazy puppy plays with cat toys.

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Leo hisses at the door to the other cats. But he sure loves my puppy! Last night when I was laying in bed, Leo saw him and went up to him and started kneading and purring. Here are some pics my bf sent me while I was at work.

Leo and Sancho wrestling...

Leo giving kisses!

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he thinks Sancho is his personal cat toy. What kind of puppy is Sancho?

Lovely boy!

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I told my bf that Sancho isn't our puppy, he' Leo's! Lol sancho is a chihuahua/ min pin with min pin colors.