Belly Shots!

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Eleni will occasionally sleep on her back, especially when they are together, but usually she will only show her belly when she's on our laps or in our bed and purring and wanting us to rub it. But Anyon, oh dear, he's sleeping on his back almost every day, it seems to be his favorite position! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@madisonmj97   Oh boy, quick illustration of how to go from cute to even more cute!  This is one completely irresitibly snugly belly. Petey looks like the ultimate cuddly toy here except way better being a lovely cozy kitten that can cuddle back!  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I was talking about your Mouse, but do I really have to pick one? 
 They are both beautiful. 
Thank you.  No choice required. 
   Must try to get some more belly shots of my boy - he isn't really THAT round and his slightly tubby belly is very strokeable. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking of this thread today after seeing @Norachan  's fabulous belly shot of Little Boy at the end of this month's photo competition thread.   Then, out of nowhere, Mouse decided to do some posing for me and let me take some full on fluff photos of him for a change!  

We had just finished a longish session playing with his Zebidee toy (yellow coiled cord and feather thing on the floor in some of the pic's) and he was happily lazing about but looking for attention.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanna dive head first and huff these bellies, I swear!!!

Here's Robin. He's been avoiding me a bit in this heat...I'm in belly withdrawal. [emoji]128532[/emoji]