Bella the kitten!

mary louise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today, a new little friend came to us.  She is a ten-month-old (or so) dark gray-and-white kitty with white paws and chest, and is very sweet.  Her name is "Bella" and she is indeed beautiful.  Her old owners abandoned her and we took her in, much to the chagrin of our older cat, "Squeaky".    Her photo will be up soon!  I 'm so glad we saved her.

brewmeows

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So glad you saved her too 
 Cant wait to see pictures of her, she sounds beautiful.. lots of luck and happiness to you and your companion! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, and congratulations on your increasing fur-family.  I hope that Squeaky and Bella warm to each other soon and that your home settles in to a calm and cuddly family group without trauma.  Looking forward to learning more about both of your cats and to seeing pictures of them.   Having a grey boy here I am always super happy to see more grey kitties joining us here. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mary louise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update on Bella: She and Squeaky are getting along well!  He is getting plenty of exercise with her around - he had become a couch potato of late.  Many times, she chases the older cat!  She also likes to sleep right in the middle of my bed.    She will be spayed soon, so she can be a nice, calm kitty as her playmate is now...

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your new baby! Always such a great time. Awesome that Squeaky now has a friend and playmate. Waiting for the photos!

:-)