Bella Late In Pregnancy

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they all nursing well now? Have you been able to weigh them?

Make sure to take mom’s collar off. Babies can get stuck and hurt as they climb on mom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bella’s Babies 2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How absolutely wonderful! Congratulations. I'm so happy everything went fairly smoothly, they are beautiful! I bet both you and Bella are exhausted. That one grey kitten is huge, is that the one she had trouble with?
I think so. The 2 of them look the same. They were all latched on at midnight.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, since "Bella" is Spanish for "beautiful," you could go with Spanish names, or you could go with "Twilight" series names...don't ask me, "Bella" is the only name from the series I know.

Diotima

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If Twilight: Bella, Esme, Alice, Rosalie, Victoria for girls. Jasper, Emmet, Carlisle, Edward, Jacob for boys. :)

Bella’s Babies 2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Had a hard night last night as we were about to go out and one of my cats turned up injured. He had blood on one side and his big tooth at the front on the bottom was just hanging out of his mouth. We took him to the vets and his side was still bleeding so was supposed to be as easy as sedating him, clean the wound and remove the tooth and X-ray. They said they would ring when that was done. 2 hours went by and we had heard nothing so I rung them. They told me it was worse than they thought and they had just finished surgery. He had torn his muscles inside and had a whole in his lungs. He suffers from anemia too and had a bad time waking up from the anaesthetic. We are waiting this morning for a call to see if he made the night.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh my! I am so sorry to hear that this happened. Thankfully you got him to the vet right away.

Good to hear he made it through the night. Prayers that his recovery continues to go well. Please keep us posted on his progress.

Bella’s Babies 2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The kittens are doing great, very feisty. Always fighting over one teat. Cameo started purring today.