BC SPCA rescuing 200+ cats from a single property

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

I thought I’d use my once per 6 months donation plea for a good cause here and to bring some attention to what’s going on in British Columbia, Canada right now.

The BCSPCA is in the process of rescuing over 200 cats and kittens from a SINGLE PROPERTY in a rural town with only 3000 people. This is the biggest rescue they’ve done in decades and they are concerned the operation is going to drain their funds as the cats not only need to be cared for, but will have to be transported all over the province to their different shelter locations and fosters for further care/adoption.

This is probably a shot in the dark, but just incase anyone was looking for a worthy and legitimate cause to support, I thought I’d bring some attention to it! The link to their website detailing what’s going on and where donations can be made is here:
Unparalleled intake of more than 200 cats and kittens from single property expected to drain BC SPCA resources

Thank you in advance if you decide to help these kitties!!:hugs:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.