Purraise

When he sleeps on his back, he'll cross either his front paws or his back legs

Maybe getting too big for this cat tree

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a handsome boy he is i just love black cats

batman is the spitting double of sooty (not that thats difficult as he is all black to hehe)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

killerapple

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

He's 11 pounds at 9 months!!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, he's so adorable. He looks quite abit like my Darko, only Darko is somewhat bigger...15 lbs at 11 months!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dante is about 7 years old (we think - adopted as a stray when adult), and resembles your boy quite a bit - the same very long legs (the shelter called him Spidey for his black coat and long legs), and he sleeps on his back quite a bit. He's my mama's boy - always follows me around, loves to sit on my lap (even in the bathroom), and, unless the weather is sultry, must sleep right next to me.

I think black cats are beautiful - I have no idea why people often pass them over when thinking about adoption.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Batman is gorgeous! I love curled up kitty feet and can never resist touching them when they're asleep. Yes, I annoy my cats a lot.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
btw: i love the artwork on your walls. Especially the one that looks like pressed metal?? in between the two paintings?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

killerapple

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!!!!

Originally Posted by fifi1puss

btw: i love the artwork on your walls. Especially the one that looks like pressed metal?? in between the two paintings?
Thank you!! It's actually carved wood - I really like it! We got it as a house warming gift from my parents and then decorated the room based on it.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I think he needs a little black Gumby cat for a girlfriend!
I would LOVE to have Gumby - I've loved reading about her progress and she is sooooo adorable.
For months I've had a vision of having another black kitty - a girl named Batgirl.
But no future kitties in our immediate future - pretty busy with socializing Miss Patches and have to watch kitty number/fur type with husband's allergies.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, he's awesome! I love how in the first pic he's got that face as if to say "Yeah, I know I'm gorgeous." Too cute!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG he is SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE curly toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And he does look like he knows he's gorgeous!)