Bathroom Renovation

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, thanks for your response I read your message on the day you wrote it and meant to reply, but forgot. I am so sorry. I implemented your suggestions. Sandy had plenty of good hiding places (so good I couldn't find some of them). The white noise machine wasn't loud enough during some of the renovation so we had to just suffer through that. But the loud parts are through now and we'rehappy as ever so I guess we didn't suffer too much ha ha.
No problem! I read messages and forget to reply often myself!
I'm glad the loud parts are over, and I hope the new bathroom is worth it! How did the cats do with the noise?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No problem! I read messages and forget to reply often myself!
I'm glad the loud parts are over, and I hope the new bathroom is worth it! How did the cats do with the noise?
Sandy hid during the louder parts and would only come out after 5 when the contractor left, but got a little braver as the "installing" part rolled on and things got quieter.
Buddy, on the other hand wanted to go help the contractor from Day One. He was always excited to come out of the room at the end of each day and see what progress was made.