Bandito, my ginger boy

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is not a betrayal at all. Bandito's love is secure in your soul. Never replaced, never forgotten. Just as you would want for him to be happy if you were the first to go, so he wants for you. You would add love on to his, making it even warmer, brighter, and making him so proud you are passing on what he taught you. His legacy of love. A new cat helps to fill that void, to fill empty arms, and so many cats need a home and someone to love. Only you will know when. Let your beloved Bandito help you chose.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's so different for everyone.

I've gone back a few times to the Crossing the Bridge post I wrote for Poppycat.

I had so much to do for him the last months, -- it wasn't quite hospice but he was getting handfed frequently each day and I'm not gonna lie, I like being able to have my day less filled.

Neither me or my partner really knew how we'd feel, but we've both peeked at Petfinder a couple of times. We haven't done anything about it yet, but .. ..

😻🌹💖

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adelina R

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's been close to a year now. I don't think we are going to get another cat as we want to travel for a while. I hope I can find a new job that would allow me to work from home so we can travel for a while.

The only way we would get a cat now would be if we find one ourselves that needs to be rescued.

I miss Bandito. I keep finding fur on my clothes and it's so odd... I wore these clothes in the last 12 months, so I don't understand where the fur is from but I keep every single piece I find. Whenever I find one I say "I love you too" and make sure I put it in a secure place.