Bald Patches

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MarcusTheCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here, I think this photo is a little clearer, but do you guys see what I see? The height? I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign but I would appreciate it if you guys could clear this up for me :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MarcusTheCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did you see the picture I posted? Is it a bad or good sign? It's a little leveled if you know what I mean..

It must be the whole file you are trying to upload, somehow you have to get just a single picture. You could contact an administartor here, they will be glad to help you. You don't want ME to help you! :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The wound is trying to 'rebuild' itself. Thickening on the edges is perfectly normal. It is tissue that is rebuilding and eventually will meet in the middle to form a 'new skin'. It will flatten out in time but might always be a little thicker, scar tissue. Whether hair will grow back remains to be seen, teh hide was pulled completely off. It might, but in any case, it will look much better in a few months. Just make sure it stays clean, and keep an eye out for any colored drainage or extreme swelling, or a big chamge all at once, this may indicate infection. don't use teh antibiotic for more then a week, if tehre is any drainage after a week ahve a vet look at it. The picture abve shows a nicely healing open wound!