Bad Reaction To Flea Collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstarfyr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I bought two of these collars. One for the baby cat, and one for our 5 yr old male cat. The baby cat was lethargic at first, but seemed to be fine after about 1 week. Just tonight she started having grand Mal seizures. 2 so far in the last 2 hours. Do not buy this collar. It's not worth it.

JGombs99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bought two of these collars. One for the baby cat, and one for our 5 yr old male cat. The baby cat was lethargic at first, but seemed to be fine after about 1 week. Just tonight she started having grand Mal seizures. 2 so far in the last 2 hours. Do not buy this collar. It's not worth it.
Wow, I'm so glad I caught the problem early. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your cat. Please contact Bayer and report this. I was given a full refund, but more importantly, they need to know how serious this issue really is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Darkstarfyr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, I'm so glad I caught the problem early. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your cat. Please contact Bayer and report this. I was given a full refund, but more importantly, they need to know how serious this issue really is.
I will do that right now. Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Darkstarfyr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, she passed early this morning, during one of her seizures. Very distraught today.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that she passed D Darkstarfyr

We always lock the threads when someone has lost a cat or kitten, so I'll lock this one now.

If you would like to start a tread in her memory please do so in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Rest in Peace Baby Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.