Bad Kitty (FUNNY!)

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Opie: I will not jump into the dishwasher, when Dad turns his back. Lucky, for me, he looked to see why the bottom rack would not slide in: I was hiding behind the cookie sheet!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:mimouse: I will not offer any mouse to my person unless it is "truly and sincerely" dead. It makes her look like this:

falling_rain21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Too funny!

My contribution:

I will not sit right in the middle of the book, newspaper, mail, or whatever my human may be reading at the time and expect my human to drop what they may be doing to play with me right away!

I will not step in front of my human, causing them to trip or fall while they are walking.

badkittymaster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I was checking the site stats and found a few links from this forum! Those of you who would like to have their contributions added to the list, please send them to me (with your name, so that you can be credited). All of these are more than worthy of being added! (I especially like the one from Melissa about the cat launching him/herself into the toilet to catch the draining water!)

I won't copy what I see here in the forum because I make it a policy only to use things that are sent to me. (So PLEASE e-mail me!) http://www.badpets.net/MailMe.html is the URL of my mail page -- I don't want to post my address in the message body because of the spam robots...

Contributions from those who have bad rabbits, dogs, ferrets, horses, guinea pigs or iguanas are also always welcome!

Good luck managing your masters!