Baby Skylar.. 4 Months of Cuddle

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think if Ebony comes over to play she's going to want a tower of her own!!!
Where did you get yours again? Perhaps that would be a good addition to our new house when we move this summer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bery.. Try ebay! I got the most amazing deal on this. Just type in cat towers or kitty condos. Make sure you look at their feedback and shipping charges. Also, check out the ebay stores. They are more reputable. I promise you, you will find really excellent prices..

Bay, Ebony, and Sweet Sierra
.. I would love for you to come and play. Anytime.. You are always welcome.. Wouldn't that be wonderful!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AniSkyofTrent

Bery.. Try ebay! I got the most amazing deal on this. Just type in cat towers or kitty condos. Make sure you look at their feedback and shipping charges. Also, check out the ebay stores. They are more reputable. I promise you, you will find really excellent prices..

Bay, Ebony, and Sweet Sierra
.. I would love for you to come and play. Anytime.. You are always welcome.. Wouldn't that be wonderful!
Penelope and Molly want to come, too!!!
They
Skylar's new tower.

I thought I saw a nameplate on it? That gold tag above the doorway to one of the "houses?" Does it have Skylar's name on it?

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Penelope and Molly want to come, too!!!
They
Skylar's new tower.

I thought I saw a nameplate on it? That gold tag above the doorway to one of the "houses?" Does it have Skylar's name on it?
Of Course...Everyone come on in
.. The name tag is of the company, but it's funny that you thought that because I just talked of making one with Skylar's name on it.

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tank you evewebody.. I sort of like it when Momma take pitchers of me.. It's so funny how my momma is when she does things. Evewy thing I do, she says.."Oh..don't move..Pictew Time!" I can be doing sumting as widdew as well..nothing weally.. I love my mommy because she thinks that the silliest things I do are just GLOOOORIOUS!
She's Too Much, that mom of mine

You wouldn't bewieve how esay it is to get tweats from her. I pwomise, these human-moms are weally easy
Just look at all this stuff she tinks is so wondewful..

What, it's a tent! I don't HAVE to be camping, do I?

"MA! It's just my paw..
" :Whispers to all kitties: "See what I mean?. Simply Hilawious.. What type of humor do they call this?"

"A Swinky.. How else could I cawwy it? Why is this so gweat? "Mom, I see you do this all the time... Oh, you say it is just cuter when me do it..Oh
"

I know what gets hew.. Evewytyime I go to my fun house and pway, my mommy does this thing where her mouth is up on each side.. How do you say
<--That?

"Yes momsy, I know I getting BIG
! This is always a hit!"

What do you do that your meowmmy thinks are so funny?

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Big as you, huh.
Bawee
! Hmm.. Can YOU get up this high on my pwayhouse?.. I will beweve it when I see it..me kidding..But, no weally..this looks much easier than it actuwally is.. Sp pwease be cawful. I could hold you if you want (me shy)

OR I can always
chawwenge you to a climb

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I chawwenge you to a climb
It's a deal! My meowmy says when money starts growing on trees we're gonna come over there to have the contest! But I thought money alweady did grow on trees - isn't the green stuff on them money?

Anyway, when we come visit, we'll see who can climb faster! But no letting me win just cuz I'm a girl! -baylee

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, now Bay.. See, that's where the pwoblem lies. They are so fixipatled
on us, that they can't even see all the loot out thewe. It's Thewe! On the twees, Mom! No, not me
.. The TWEES, Those on the gwass!"

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Anyway, when we come visit, we'll see who can climb faster! But no letting me win just cuz I'm a girl! -baylee
Letting you win..Patootie! Baybay..you may not win on your firwst time. So, I can HEWP you..If you know what I mean
Just give a widdew wift up thewe if Mom says I can

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Thank you Bewawin
How is
Ebony
?
She looks so bootiful in that pictuew
. My mom twies to get me up on there are all the time, but all the pictuwes are just too big, she says..

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Letting you win..Patootie! Baybay..you may not win on your firwst time. So, I can HEWP you..If you know what I mean
Just give a widdew wift up thewe if Mom says I can
Ha ha. Ohkay... but you do know that if we pway together, then our meowmys will bust out the cameras for sure!

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It definitely is the truth.. They grow up so fast..No kidding. Even seeing him everyday, I can still notice him getting bigger. I love it. I can see what a gorgeous little guy he's turning into. Just gorgeous. His mom was so beautiful as well. I just knew that Sky would be such a handsome little bloke

Skylar's
tail is a little..let's just say..not in tact
.. Sky has obsessive compulsive disorder and it manifests through him biting his tail pretty badly
I adopted him this way. I didn't realize it was as bad as it is. He's 100% healthy, except for this mental issue
Nah, it's okay..Mommy knows all about it
Anyway, the vet said there were 2 things they could do and neither one of them are even an option for me
Yikes! But, as long as Dr. P keeps placing his snug bandage on, Sky doesn't even realize his tail is there. Completely forgets about the obsession. It just figures that I, of all people, would have a baby with OCD.. It figures
He's so amazing.. I can't deal!! EEEK, THE CUTEST!
As long as I know that his bangage does not, in any way, affect his quality of life, then we're going to keep taking that road. So far, so very good... Mommy just has to make sure she NEVER EVER tries to unravel the bandage to see if Skylar will leave his tail alone.. Now That was a BIG MISTAKE which led us right on over to the emergency vet yesterday.. BAD MOMMY!

Oh, I am so in love with my baby.. I can't even stand it!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Skylar's
tail is a little..let's just say..not in tact
.. Sky has obsessive compulsive disorder and it manifests through him biting his tail pretty badly
I adopted him this way. I didn't realize it was as bad as it is. He's 100% healthy, except for this mental issue
Nah, it's okay..Mommy knows all about it
Anyway, the vet said there were 2 things they could do and neither one of them are even an option for me
Yikes! But, as long as Dr. P keeps placing his snug bandage on, Sky doesn't even realize his tail is there. Completely forgets about the obsession. It just figures that I, of all people, would have a baby with OCD.. It figures
He's so amazing.. I can't deal!! EEEK, THE CUTEST!
Poor Sky! It's amazing that even cats can have OCD... is there a reason why he does this and does the vet seem to think he'll ever grow out of it? What a sweet little guy though! I hardly even notice his tail wrapping and if he doesn't either, then it's like it's not even there, right?!