Baby Bullet For Ibd Homemade Food

bellel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

Have any of you tried the Baby Bullet for making your homemade meals? My cats, 2 of whom have been diagnosed with IBD, will only eat pate' so I need something that will grind up food really well. I saw the Baby Bullet and was intrigued. If you don't use the Naby Bullet, what brand and model of food processor do you use? TIA!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I used a magic bullet for making pate out of different canned foods that were not pate to start out with, and added in egg whites to beef up the protein for one of my cats who only liked pates. As I recall, I tried pureeing some cooked thighs when I was into making their food, and it didn't work too well, mainly because there really wasn't enough room in the container. Not sure if the Baby Bullet is larger or not. I think I ended up pulling out my regular blender to finish off the batch, but it didn't really work too well either because it needed more liquid than I wanted to put in the homemade food in order to make it into puree.

Not sure if this is helpful to you or not...sorry

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have used a chopper and even my vitamix to make kitten food. But I haven't started from whole food. But if you need it smooth. It might not work and need to add liquid not to burn up the motor