Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooooohooooooooo! Congrats peaches08!!!!!

Who got second place?

Altogether, it was a fun contest. Hope it can happen again sometime!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! We've almost reached the 700-post mark, which is nothing to sneeze at. One of my classes is going to Strasbourg today - they should enjoy that.
OOooo...I was in Strasboug for one month back in my mid to late teens.  It was charming :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Peaches. If you want confusing, try taking your LPN boards while finishing up your RN studies...meant I had to not answer as I was being taught but as an LPN would handle the test question situations.  I was so scared of the upcoming RN boards, I wanted to be sure I'd be able to practice, so thought taking the LPN boards would be sensible :)

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat, I can only imagine! These exams are much more difficult than people think. That whole "which is the most correct" thing gets awful sometimes. And I heard that the new NCLEX is really hard now, so I worry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Wooooohooooooooo! Congrats peaches08!!!!!

Who got second place?

Altogether, it was a fun contest. Hope it can happen again sometime!

The 2nd place was supposed to be post #999, basically to encourage someone to make the post before last, rather than everyone waiting for someone else to do that (so they can try for #1000). Since we never got to 1000 posts, I sent the bumper sticker along with the other prizes to our winner.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Mani! I always get a kick out of cats and the whole "I wonder if my head will fit" thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for sharing the pictures! The ones with the cats in them - priceless!