Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...poor Mouse. You traumatised him for life...bad mummy ;)

Asha's fine about pictures when she's in my lap or asleep, but is very difficult for anything else. She has a habit of freezing and staring/glaring at the camera (phone)...a mix of 'what - me? I wasn't doing anything' guilt and 'how dare you point that thing at me' hauteur :lol3:

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm taking a quick break from work to post this meme I think is hilarious! Makes be LMFAO even though I'm almost 40 and not married. I would :heart4: for these kitties to appear at my door if they came with a giant check to take care of them! :D I hope no one is offended or sensitive!
View media item 284839

Last edited:

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this! One of my mom's friends literally seems to have that happen. She has never gone out of her way to get a cat. They have all appeared looking for a new home on her porch. She is currently catless, but we'll see how long it lasts.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm taking a quick break from work to post this meme I think is hilarious! Makes be LMFAO even though I'm almost 40 and not married. I would :heart4: for these kitties to appear at my door if they came with a giant check to take care of them! :D I hope no one is offended or sensitive!
View media item 284839
:crackup: Love it!

Well, I'm not 40, but I'm not married (nor is it likely anytime soon). I'd love it if that gorgeous bunch turned up asking to move in :heart3: :heart3:

Congratulations on your open mouth pics 213kitten 213kitten :clap: Pick one and get it entered :nod:
*still working on mine :sigh: *

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Now young Conan the Grey on the other hand looks like a gaint pawed elf.  :Look at those mitts! 
    (All the better for hugging with no doubt).  

@Columbine   The photos I won the competitions with were the ones I thought were the worst! 
    Keep on entering, you never know what other people are going to like - well other than there being a cat in the picture that is. 

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
love all the photos, that's gus on the left, sid on the right. i found blood in one of the litterboxes yesterday, so the boxes are set up for 'collection', sid, who is easier, is in the bathroom(only room i have with a door), gussie is hiding under the bed on & off. of course nobody's peed yet. so, everything on hold till i get samples. this is the first time with these guys, they just turned 5. i'm not happy but not in a panic. luckily i can take the samples in to the vet's without the cats as long as i know whose is whose. which of course i will. hoping to have this done by tomorrow. too late for today unfortunately.
They're holding pawwwwws! So sweet! View media item 284809View media item 284813
You should buy her a phone.. I think her next move would be to take selfies .. with a duck face! no doubt!

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Now young Conan the Grey on the other hand looks like a gaint pawed elf.  :Look at those mitts! 
    (All the better for hugging with no doubt).  
Hahaha. His new Human papa spoils him very badly! He's become a bit of a scratcher and his papa and grandma say they doesn't mind 
 Well I do! He was the best behaved kitten ever! But alas, as long as he's well fed and taken care of, I guess I can't complain 

Last edited:

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Muffin is so cute! It is too bad she is deaf. Just think, she has never heard her name.
Oh no! That's so sad to think about! But even though she can't hear sounds, I'm sure she feels all the love you're giving her. You can tell she's a very happy kitty in this picture.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I think I need to take Grizzly off the charger..
Muffin is so cute! It is too bad she is deaf. Just think, she has never heard her name.

Very sweet Muffin....   She may not hear it like other cats but she can feel it, and just imagine how lovely it could feel if you say it with your mouth all close to her fur like you're giving her kisses. 
    I love Muffin's coat colouring, it is so gentle. 
    She does look very happy, I agree with MagiksGirl 

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@GrizzlySapien   It's so funny you should say that. Sinbad actually stole my phone out of my hands once, took off with it, and took a selfie. When I caught up to him he had it resting on a pillow in front of him and the phone was uploading this picture:

View media item 284861

Status
Not open for further replies.