trp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I understand the posting requirements before you can have a custom avatar, but I was under the impression I should have a selection of 5 or so at the moment? For the life of me I can't figure out how to find them.. my avatar option is automatically disabled and it won't let me change it. >.<

Also, are there posting requirements before I can use a signature? If so could anyone tell me how to set one up?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not certain, but I didn't think there were post requirements for a signature. Here is some information http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54715

When you are reading this look about the "thread box" above is a tool bar that shows, Calendar, Members List, etc. The first one on the bar is "User CP" Use this to edit/add your signature or add a avatar. If you cannot add an avatar, perhaps there is a 5 or 10 post requirement.

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TRP

I understand the posting requirements before you can have a custom avatar, but I was under the impression I should have a selection of 5 or so at the moment? For the life of me I can't figure out how to find them.. my avatar option is automatically disabled and it won't let me change it. >.<

Also, are there posting requirements before I can use a signature? If so could anyone tell me how to set one up?
Go to your user cp and then edit avatar!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There must be a higher post requirement. It still won't let me. The "Do not use an avatar" button is highlighted and it won't let me deselect it.

trp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mmkay.. to give you a better idea of what I'm dealing with I've taken a screencap here. It won't let me deselect the "do not use an avatar" option and I can't find an avatar list. As you can see, I don't have a signature option either...

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You do not have avatar selection or signature privileges for the first 24 hours and 5 posts of membership. You should see today that your permissions have changed.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I am not certain, but I didn't think there were post requirements for a signature. Here is some information http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54715

When you are reading this look about the "thread box" above is a tool bar that shows, Calendar, Members List, etc. The first one on the bar is "User CP" Use this to edit/add your signature or add a avatar. If you cannot add an avatar, perhaps there is a 5 or 10 post requirement.
You`ve decorated for Christams!!! YEAH! I love your little Christmas lights!
Linda

trp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ooohhhhh, I see. Thank you very much. ^_^ I was worried something was wrong with my computer or my account or something.

trp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There. Now I'm all set.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tshere

I still am unable to deselect the do not use avatar button.
As indicated in an earlier post in this thread, you have to have a minimum of 5 posts AND be a member at least 24 hours. You joined today. Check back tomorrow.

tshere

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

As indicated in an earlier post in this thread, you have to have a minimum of 5 posts AND be a member at least 24 hours. You joined today. Check back tomorrow.
Ahhhh.....I see now. I guess it was just after midnight when I joined. I was thinking it was last night. Gee whiz.....my mind is a little crazy after 3 kids, a turtle, a frog, 3 fish, and a cat....HEHE!