Automatic Sign in

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I regestered I opted for automatic sign in, but I have to sign in every time I come to the site. Sometimes even after I am signed in, I have to sign in again. This has only been happening for the past few days or so. O went back to check my options, today, and it is stil set for automatic sign in. Any suggestions?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? That is crucial for the auto sign-in to work. Also, make sure, you don't use the "log-out" option, because that deletes all the cookies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been using the automatic sign in for the past few months, but one day last week I got bumped right off the site, and when I came back I couldn`t post. I have had to sign in ever since. Maybe I hit thesign of bitton by mistake. Is there any way to correct it? If not, signing in each time is a small price to pay for access to this wonderful site.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have set your profile to "browse forums with cookie, so maybe that would help.

Let me know. We'll make it work - nothing like a computer challenge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne, you are an
!It worked. I had to sign in after I read your post, then I left the site and came right back and I was still signed in. Thank you so very much